Government welfare programs created to buy the votes
of those who want someone to take care of them?
Japan does not have a welfare system.
Work for it or do without.
These are possibly the 5 best sentences
you'll ever read and all applicable to this experiment:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity
by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for,
another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything
that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they
do not have to work because the other half
is going to take care of them, and when the other half
gets the idea that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to get
what they work for, that is the beginning
of the end of any nation.